Thursday, September 9, 2010

Earthquake

Room 5 Parents and Caregivers,
I hope this blog post finds you all fit, healthy and safe.
As you will know school is closed until Monday. For updates please go to the Wairakei School's website at http://www.wairakeichch.school.nz/syndeo/ . Any queries you may contact me at my school email. 
There is some excellent information on the Ministry of Education website for parents regards incidents like this. I went to a seminar this morning with the Education Trauma team which was excellent, and, parents, you will find some of their information at the bottom of the link .
The staff have met and discussed some changes to the term, including the moving of the production to the middle of next term. 
Keep safe and I look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Mr Lynch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment